Thursday, December 2, 2010

I applaud you

They say language shapes our world, typography is a way that language is expressed. This takes that idea literally and shapes our world, or a huge mansion to me exact. Swedish artist Thomas Broome, is brilliant in his use of layout, type size, and content of the text. He uses type to send a message, I believe he is trying to get at how society puts too much value on material goods. A sofa is a sofa, whether is cost $10,000 or $50, it will not make you happy. I know that this must have taken so much time and effort to create, a big applause for Broome.

So If you are trying to procrastinate or are genuinely interested in what I would consider "typographic architecture", then please click on the link and enjoy.

http://www.thomasbroome.se/mm_1.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment