Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Logo Design

This semester I am also taking an Illustrator class and one of our assignments was to design a logo. Type should join together with an image and create meaning for the brand and the company involved. As I designed my logo, we learned how to manipulate the points of the letterforms, which I know the designer would be extremely mad about, but the manipulation of letterforms can really emphasize a certain point you are trying to get across. Here a few examples of great and simple typographic logo designs:



2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing such wonderful resources to create business logo, I am a newbie in business and looking for attractive logo, I have read whole blog. Thanks a lot for valuable efforts. design logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
    Mascot Sport Logo Design, $5 Logo Design Service

    ReplyDelete